1. The Almanac and ID Card should be carried by the students to school every day.
2. Parents are requested to avail school bus facility for transportation of their wards. Students who come to school by their own transport, should arrive at school before the start of the School Assembly
3. Parents are urged to inculcate punctuality in their ward(s). They must be sent to school on time. If late, they will be allowed to attend classes but marked absent on rolls (remark will be written in the Almanac).
4. It is advised and suggested to all parents that whatever the private mode of transport in which they wish to send their ward(s) to school, it must be ensured that it is not overcrowded and the children are comfortably seated.
5. The bell before the assembly is a signal for the students to go for the assembly. As soon as they are back in their classes, the students should get their books ready for the first period. They should maintain perfect discipline.
6. Change of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
7. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. Wearing of school uniform is obligatory for students on all working days, PTM’s, official functions and while representing the school anywhere. It is the duty of the parents to see that the student comes to the school neatly dressed. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms. Shoes must be polished regularly.
8. Non-Sikh boys should get their haircut at regular intervals. No student is allowed to have stylish haircuts and no colouring of hair. Only general haircut is allowed.
9. Only English should be spoken in the school premises. Non-compliance will be reflected in the Assessments.
10. Shouting or whistling is not allowed in or around the school building.
11. Throwing of anything at anyone is forbidden.
12. Other than text books or library books, not books, magazines, C.Ds, Cassettes should be brought to school without the Principal’s permission. Bringing objectionable literature to the school may lead to severe disciplinary action.
13. Lending or borrowing money or any article is not permitted.
14. The school is not responsible for articles lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive pens, tape recorders, calculators, cameras, cell phones, i-Pods and jewellery etc. to school. Simple wrist watch is allowed from Class V onwards.
15. Care must be taken of all school property and no one should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others.
a) Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher, class monitor/reps or to the Principal.
b) A student is put under reformatory measures if he/she damages the school property. However if he/she persist a fine is imposed.
c) Anyone who notices something damaged should report even if he or she does now know who has done it. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
16. Students who come to school under the care of guardian/ attendant/ rickshaw-driver should never leave before he/she arrives to take them back. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
17. Students are required to go straight back home after school. If found otherwise they are liable to be punished.
18. Students are warned not to buy anything from the street vendors.
19. Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
20. The school reserves for itself the right to terminate any student whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is a bad example for others.
21. The name, class, section of the student should be clearly marked on his/her belongings. Blazers and Jerseys should also bear the name of the student.
22. School appointees should wear their respective badges daily.
23. Students must come to school in uniform only. This rule applies even when they come to school for any purpose other than attending classes or even after school hours.
24. Students who borrow uniform, from the school must return it after cleaning it on the next working day. If the borrowed uniform is not returned on the due date a fine @ Rs. 10/- per day will be charged. If a student takes crepe bandage, a new crepe bandage has to be given to the infirmary.
25. Parents are urged to monitor the use of internet especially the social networking sites, if at all used by their ward(s).
26. Bringing cameras, cell phones, electronic audio and video items, i-pods, fireworks etc; bursting crackers, splashing water or colour in the school premises is strictly forbidden even during festival times. Non-compliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.